Set the view too much, working too many hours on the computer, read with poor lighting… All these factors of everyday life can negatively affect our health and quality of life visual.
Tips to watch TV
- Keep a safe distance between the screen and the eyes (of 2-3 meters).
- Avoid staring at the screen without blinking, if the eyes do not lie.
- Try watching TV with ambient light to stimulate peripheral vision and reduce eye strain.
- Monitors emit harmful waves that travel no more than 15 cm. However, to ensure the health and visual relief the recommended distance between the eyes and the screen is about 45 cm.
- It is normal for the eyes get tired after spending a few hours centering the focus on short distances and even with less flickering. Remember to take regular breaks.
- If you use the computer with glasses, we recommend anti-reflective crystals that provide greater visual comfort.
- The recommended distance between the eyes and the screen is about 45 cm. Keep a safe distance between the screen and the eyes (of 2-3 meters).
- Avoid staring at the screen without blinking, if the eyes do not lie
- The sun is a great danger to your eyes. Protect them from ultraviolet rays with sunglasses that have the appropriate filter to use you want to give.
- Avoid intense and continuous exposure to ultraviolet radiation without protection because they can cause serious eye disorders affecting the cornea, the conjunctiva as cancer cell alterations and / or lens as cataracts.
- Beach, sea, mountain or snow. Whatever your destination do not forget to take a pair of sunglasses with seal of the EC.
Tips for eye discomfort
The ocular surface should remain constant hydrated to allow easy passage of the eyelid over the eyes and to allow a smooth and with good optical qualities, so we recommend to use constalntemente lubricant (artificial tears) to keep your eye healthier.
There is now scientific evidence that the prevention of diseases such as cataracts, macular degeneration or glaucoma is related to some aspects of Dienta. So we recommend the intake of multivitamins, fortified with Omega-3.